Eyeliner Tips For Hooded Eyes


Eyeliner Tips For Hooded Eyes

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! Today I’m doing a tutorial for all my hooded eye friends out there. I know for me in particular, I have a hard time pulling off winged eye liner with my hooded lids. So I’ve come up with a few tips and tricks for having my winged liner stand out and actually show up!

Tip #1: Always use very little product to start off with. If you go in with a bunch of product at the start, weather it’s liquid, gel or pencil, less is more. If you go in heavy, it tends to smear or bleed making a big mess.

Tip #2: Use a light hand! It’s never good to go in hard with your eye liner. That will cause dragging of the eye liner, and that just doesn’t look cute. It’ll also make your line thicket than you want it. Also, tugging on the eye lids causes wrinkles prematurely.

Tip #3: Go slow and take your time! There have been so many times I’ve been in a rush and messed up my entire eye look. It’s never fun having to redo your eye look and make it match the other eye.



Tip #4: Have a steady hand, having a shaky hand will generally mess you up. I know sometimes if I haven’t ate or had too much coffee, I normally mess up. Rest your elbow on a surface to steady your hand.

Eyeliner Tips For Hooded Eyes

Tip #5: Mirror angles are your friend. When you look straight ahead draw small dots to line up where you want your wing, and how much you want it to show. To do this, use whatever eye liner of your choice, or even eye shadow on a small angled brush.

Tip #6: Set your eye liner with shadow. If you don't set some liners, they’ll transfer and make a mess. I’ve had that happen to me far too many times! If you have oily eye lids, prime and set them before you start

Tip #7: Practice makes perfect. Just relax and practice whenever you have some free time. Makeup is meant to be fun and expressive. If you can’t get it right, just remember all of these tips and have fun with your liner. Doing wings on hooded eyes can be a pain, but practicing your technique will help you out dramatically.

I hope I’ve helped you out and that you’ve enjoyed this post! Thanks so much of checking out this post, feel free to share it and comment down below!

Xoxo
Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts