Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Look



Kylier Jenner Inspired Makeup LookHey guys and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to do a makeup look based on one of my many Queens, Kylie Jenner! I love her makeup look from the 2015 MTV VMA's. It's a very beautiful full glam golden goddess look with a thin long wing, bronzed up with a nude lip. Now, I'm definitely not as tan as her, so this will be adjusted to suit us more pale women. If you have a darker skin tone, just adjust and use your favorite products. I for one, am very fair and burn easily. I am so jealous of people who get a tan in the summer. If I get one, I have to get sun burnt first. I will never be as tan as Kylie, Lol.
Kylier Jenner Inspired Makeup Look
First things first, I had to dig through all of my eye makeup to find a gold shadow that works. It would be so much easier if my Ulta order came in already! I ordered the Carli Bybel palette, that would of been perfect for this look! Luckily I was able to find the perfect gold shade in the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette. All of these shades are so pigmented and buttery! One down side to the palette is, the shades don't have names. I'll have to number the shades and list them that way! Also, huge bonus is that this palette is only $7.00 on the Ulta website, and they always have deals going on!



Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
Kylier Jenner Inspired Makeup Look
To start out this look I used the mini eye shadow primer that came with my makeup revolution #slay palette. It’s a sheer frosty texture. This is my first time trying it, so hopefully it doesn’t crease, it had a silky texture that I’m not sure about. I completed this look using only four eyeshadow. To set the primer I used the matte nude shade and used the light cool toned taupe shade through the crease. I kept building it up until my crease was hazy and soft. On the lid I used a flat shader brush, spritzed with setting spray, and packed on the gold shade all over the lid and just above the crease. On the outter corner I blended in some of the dark gray / purple and used a clean brush to blend out all of the edges and make everything blended and soft. To finish off the eye look, I used a black liquid liner and did a very thin line and thin wing. I finished the rest of my makeup look by doing my normal foundation routine, which you can find here. This time I switched bronzer for my NYC bronzer in sunny. That completes this look! If you enjoyed this post and get inspired to recreate it, tag me on social media! Thank you for checking out this tutorial!

Xoxo
Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts