Bronze Copper Makeup Tutorial

Bronze Copper Makeup Tutorial


BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette
Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve had some personal things going on. I have suffered from depression and anxiety since I was a kid. I have random times where it hits like a ton of bricks. I’m finally moving past it and excited to be posting again! I love writing, especially when it’s about something I’m so passionate about! If you guys have and tutorials, reviews or general posts that you want to see, let me know in the comments!

The look I did today is what I wore when I took my daughter school shopping this year! She's entering 5th grade, which is middle school in our district. We’re both so excited and nervous for her new adventure! For this look I wanted to keep things more natural so I didn’t do a wing or anything too fancy! I used my trusty Shaaanxo palette she came out with last year with BH Cosmetics. By keeping things simple with this look I still ended up using five or six shades. I just can’t help myself, lol. 


BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette

BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette
To start out this look I used my favorite eyeshadow primer by Hard Candy and set it with the matte cream shade (1). Through the crease I built up and blended out the orange shade (2) till it was soft and hazy. To darken up tighter in the crease, I went in lightly with the brick shade (3), softly blending until there weren't any harsh lines. On the lid, I used a flat shader brush and setting spray to pack on the rose gold shade (4) then used a clean brush to soften edges. To complete the eyeshadow look and deepen the outer corner, I took the deep black that has a brown undertone (5) just in the outer V. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by today. I appreciate all of your support and can't wait to be back at posting twice a week. If you'd like to see youtube videos, let me know and ill try to start filming some!  All products are listed below along with all of my social media links!
Xoxo Lulu 




Products used today.
Eyes:
Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer
BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit, Light
Broadway Colors Lengthening Mascara in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Pencil, Sparkling Black

Face:
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, Porcelain 110
Revlon Colorstay Combo / Oily, in 200 Nude
Ulta Full Coverage Concealer, Light Cool
Coty Airspun Face Powder, Naturally Neutral
DIY Glowy Blush
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder, Sunny
E.L.F. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set

Lips:
BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette (Lip side) all 3 Nudes mixed


Twitter: https://twitter.com/Luluslife_blog
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lindaxhella/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lulus-Life-Blog
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lindaxhella/pins/
Tumblr: http://lindaxwoods.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts