Cranberry Smokey Eye

Cranberry Smokey Eye


Cranberry Smokey Eye
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I thought I'd share with you this beautiful Cranberry makeup look I created. I'm using all drugstore / drugstore priced items! The eyeshadow palette I used is the Makeup Revolution Redemption 3 palette. It's almost an exact dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! I personally can't afford the Urban Decay palette, but it's good to know there's an affordable dupe out there for us makeup lovers on a budget! For how I did my base makeup, I have a foundation routine linked Here. It will include everything I use, products, tools, and how I apply it. 

Cranberry Smokey Eye
Since this eyeshadow palette doesn't have any names, I'm going to reference the names from the Urban Decay palette. I primed my eyelids with the Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer. I then set it with the shade Strange to set everything and create a smooth surface for blending. On a fluffy blending brush I went through the crease with the shades Limit & Nooner. I blended until there was no harsh lines or edges. To create a lot of depth in the outer third, I used a natural fiber blending brush and the shade Darkside. I buffed and blended adding a little at a time until it was the right amount of Smokey and dark, lol. For my eyelid I used a flat packing brush and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool, from inner corner to two thirds of the way in. I then took a flat shader brush in the shade Buzz. It's a beautiful cranberry color. The cream shadow under helped it to pop and look more metallic. I packed and patted the shadow back to the outer corner to ensue soften edges. For the small wing, I used a small angled brush with setting spray and used the shade Darkside. I made a thin line from the mid lid to the outer corner and added a small flick.
Finishing the rest if my eye makeup, I used in my waterline the Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof liner in Sparkling Black, Broadway Colors Lengthening Mascara in Black. On the bottom lash line I took a small blending brush and dipped into Darkside connecting where the edge of the wing is and brought it half way in. I then took the shade Buzz on the same brush and took it from the inner corner and blended it back into Darkside. That's it for the eyes!

Thank you so much for checking out this tutorial. I hope you liked this eye look, if you did let me know! I have all of the products I used today listed down below, including the tools I used. Don’t forget to share this post and follow me on social media! Links below!
Xoxo Lulu


Products used today.
Eyes:
Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3
Maybelline Color Tattoo, Too Cool
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof, Shimmering Black Liner
Broadway Color Lengthening Mascara, Black
Broadway Beauty Eyebrow pencil, Black / Brown

Face:
Maybelline Baby Skin Poreless Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation, 200
Maybelline Matte n Poreless Foundation, Porcelain
Coty Airspun Face Powder, Naturally Neutral
NYC Bronzer, Sunny
E.L.F. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set
Blush, it's one I made myself!

Lips:
Nothing today, I couldn’t find one I liked!

Brushes / Tools:
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Pueen Large Powder Brush
Pueen Angled Blush Brush
Pueen Flat Shader Brush
Elf Defining Eye Brush
Elf Eyeshadow Brush
Generic Brand Fan Brush
Generic Blending Brush
Generic Natural Fiber Blending Brush

Find me elsewhere:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LINDAxHELLA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Luluslife_blog
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lindaxhella/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lulus-Life-Blog
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lindaxhella/pins/
Tumblr: http://lindaxwoods.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts